Jack‘s Hand Cleaner is made with pride in Humboldt County, California.
Erin Reed, who developed Jack’s, came to Humboldt County from Crossville, Tennessee (population 11,000). She loves small town living, and after graduating from Appalachian State in Boone, North Carolina, she came to Humboldt County, California to plant her roots. She found a lot of the same things she enjoyed about the Tennesee, minus some of the things she didn’t appreciate. “I like how people are aware of their impact on the environment; I love the availability of natural and organic products and food. I love the access to not only the mountains (which is similar to Tennessee) but also the ocean. I grew up land locked and never realized how wonderful it is to have ocean so close.”
“I ended up finding that I not only love it here, but also developed Jack’s and it became successful.
This led me to calling Humboldt home.”
Humboldt loves Jack‘s Hand Cleaner (it‘s available in 50 retail stores).
- Jack‘s Hand Cleaner is organic and eco-friendly.
- It’s biodegradable and can be used around water sources.
- Rinses clean in cold water.
- Gentle, with no harsh chemicals. Grape seed oil softens and restores skin.
- Removes stubborn odors.
- Available in two fresh scents: lemon and eucalyptus.
- Holds consistency for easy daily use.